I attached the work done so far…Use the Sample thesis for formatting and the Capstone Manual to assist.
- Submit your Thesis or Creative Project Introduction
- Review your articles/sources and continue writing your 25 -page literature review due week eight
Thesis or Creative Project Introduction (See the Capstone Manual)
An Introduction is due at the end of Week 5.
- The background of the topic
- Statement of the problem
- Statement of the purpose
- Research questions
- Significance of the study
- Definitions of unclear terms
- Limitations/delimitations (you may also provide in the Methodology area as well),
- Theoretical framework
The creative project is expected to contain the following elements in the introduction:
- Provide a clear and lucid description of the creative project including the goal and intent of the project.
- Discuss the schedule and objectives for the work to be completed.
Similarly, the introduction identifies your specific creative project and sets the general context for it.