The Strategic Planning Process: Implementation/ SWOT Analysis
Part 1: St. Mary’s Wellness Center Overview
· Create a mission statement that reflects the new direction for St. Mary’s.
· Create a vision statement reflecting the new mission statement.
· Discuss the data elements that should be collected to identify which patients would best benefit from the programs identified in the case study.
· Explain the reason you selected these data elements.
Part 2: Program strategies and Growth Opportunities
· Discuss the type of strategy that the leadership team at St. Mary's pursued.
· Identify the strengths and weaknesses of this strategy.
The organization is allowing you to hire two new employees to support the program strategies.
· Describe the employee roles and the specific qualifications they need to fulfill the positions’ responsibilities.
Part 3: Program opportunities and Threats
· Determine which organizations in the community might view the wellness center as a new form of competition.
· Identify the way(s) in which those organizations may be impacted by the changes occurring at St. Mary’s.
· Analyze factors described in Chapter 3 that might affect the implementation of this new strategy.
· Identify the opportunities and threats related to the strategy.
Must be at least three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
Must use at least one credible source in addition to the course text.