Change Management Image Self-Reflection Assignment Instructions
The self-reflection paper must be a minimum of 500 words, double-spaced, and in current APA format. Please note that the stated word count is a ‘minimum’. Therefore, students are encouraged to ensure they have thoroughly researched and responded to each question/prompt provided below. Each assignment must include properly formatted references. Use at least 2 scholarly sources (published within the last 5 years), the course textbook, and biblical integration.
Based on the Six-Images Framework , this paper will focus on demonstrating an understanding of the six images, how those images approach change management, assessing your personal image(s), and then discussing how you, using the image or images, would have addressed the transition at Sears (Chapter 1). Begin this assignment by reviewing the text regarding the framework and then take the self-assessment to determine your dominant image(s). As you reflect on the framework, your personal image(s), and how change was approached by Eddie Lampert at Sears, respond to the following prompts:
· What are the six change management images and how would you define them?
· How would you describe their corresponding approaches to change management?
· Detail the results of your assessment, including your top image or images, if those images require actions that would make you uncomfortable, and whether you feel you could navigate between strong and weak images based on the situational context.
· What is your assessment of the image(s) of Eddie Lampert in this scenario?
· Using your dominant image or images, how would you have approached the change management efforts by Eddie Lampert at Sears?
Prepare your paper in accordance with the instructions – also review the Change Management Image Self-Reflection Assignment Grading Rubric prior to submitting your paper.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Page 1 of 2