Chapter Review Guidelines
Chapter review assignments help ensure that you understand chapter contents.
Your Chapter Reviews will pass through an originality check called Turn It In. This function will verify that you have used your own words. You should create your own examples – do NOT use examples from the book.
- Download the word document.
- Read all instructions atop each section as you go.
- Make sure to read these carefully. Some contain multiple questions.
- Type your answers into the colored spaces provided below each question.
- Remove all of the questions but leave the numbers and a question topic. This will help keep your Turn It In score low.
- Save and upload through Turn It In.