Course Project Phase II
Recap – Course Project:
An organizational development intervention is typically required when a problem, such as morale, behavior, or absenteeism, poses a threat to productivity and profitability.
You are an internal organizational consultant in an organization in which you are now employed, or in an organization in which you were recently employed. Describe and analyze an O.B. problem(s) and recommend an organizational plan for change and intervention, based on what you have learned from this course. Provide your rationale as to why you think your approach will help. This will require a practitioner analysis of the organizational problem of interest to you and an academic literature review of similar organization problems and interventions that you believe will be most beneficial in solving the problem. Also, provide an evaluation plan for the proposed intervention(s).
Key components of Phase II
- Introduce your paper Since the first paragraph or section of a document is assumed to be the introduction, “the heading ‘Introduction’ is not needed. Do not begin a paper with an ‘Introduction’ heading” (APA, 2020, p. 47). The first section heading after the introductory paragraph or section should be a Level 1 heading (APA, 2020, p. 47).
- Needs Assessment Analysis select and expand on the below:
- Direct observation
- Consultation with persons in key positions, and/or with specific knowledge
- Review of relevant literature
- Focus groups
- Records & report studies
- Work samples
- Proposed Organization Behavior Interventions/plan must include:
- Goals and objections (Goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-constrained).
- It should also state assumptions and constraints.
- Required Resources (for the intervention)
- Provide a summary projection of what you will address in Phase III
- Not less than 5 references.
Course Project Phase II must be in APA format