Using the SEC 10-K for APPLE inc. answer the questions below:
- What were the total current assets?
- What were the total current liabilities?
- What were total assets and total stockholders’ equity (deficit)?
- Calculate working capital (current assets current liabilities = working capital) and describe how it changed from last year.
- Does the company have treasury stock increase or decrease in value? Remember that the normal balance for treasury stock is a negative value (debit balance).
- What are the values for other comprehensive net income (or net loss), accumulated deficit, and retained earnings? How are these values changing?