|Watch this video featuring John Bathke, faculty member at the Forbes School of Business and Technology.|
Prior to beginning work on this discussion,
- Review Chapter 8 of the course textbook.
- Explore the You Be the Judge – Intellectual Property: Click Here, Get Sued videos: , , , , .
Discuss how you would rule if you were the judge in this case.
- Did Mr. Higgins infringe on Ms. Garners Patent?
- Is Ms. Garners patent valid?
- Does Ms. Garners patent meet the requirements of being novel, non-obvious, and having utility? Explain why or why not.
Your initial response should be a minimum of 200 words.