· Go to this web address:
· Type “labor support” into the search button.
· Click on “Continuous support for women during labor.”
This should take you to an abstract of the review you should read for this course. An abstract is a brief description of a review and its conclusions.
1. Choose a topic that you are interested in and do a search for it in both the Cochrane Library and Pubmed.
2. Find one Cochrane Review on the topic.
3. Find two Pubmed articles on the topic.
4. Use the assignment editor below and list:
· the topic you chose
· the name of the Cochrane review you found
· the conclusions drawn from the Cochrane Review.
· the links to the two corresponding articles found in Pubmed.
Below is a PDF copy of the full report for continuous support from the Cochrane Library, for reference purposes: