Huff, L. (2018, November 7). Lee Health – About us and our diversity [Video]. YouTube.
CBC News: The National. (2015, July 6). Sick doctors admit to spreading infections at work [Video]. YouTube.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation that outlines your processes throughout the investigation and your findings. Your slides should include an interview with the relevant individuals, departments, and agencies that are involved in this scenario; evaluation of the information you gathered throughout the course of your investigation; determination of the best course of action.
Please make sure you take into consideration the language barrier since one of Saras co-workers in this scenario only speaks Spanish. Also, have two or three slides that depict the financial implications of Sara missing work as well from the financial point of view of the agency. Health care coverage, or lack thereof, is to be considered here.
Below is an outline of key slides components that I will be looking for in your presentation.
- Introduction: (background and context of the problem)
- Importance/relevance and extent of the problem
- Stakeholder issues
- Legal, ethical, and financial implicationsSarahs perspectives.
- Legal, ethical, and financial implicationsagencys perspectives.
- Possible solutions and current attempts
- Specific plan (policies or education program) and its likelihood of success
- Referencesat least 3 scholarly sources must be used, cited, and included in the reference list.