Your business plan is now complete. Imagine you are in front of a group of investors, presenting your business idea and encouraging them to invest in your chosen company.
· Title Page with the company name and your name.
Healthy Vending Solutions
· Outline of What You Do. –
Offers healthy snacks in vending machines
· Target Market.
health-conscious individuals, calorie-conscious, diet-restrictions- energy seekers, students, athletes, (age 16-65)
· Market Size.
How big is the market or industry on which you’re focusing?
· What are the growth opportunities?
· Who are your key competitors?
· Aramark, Carolina Fresh, and Healthy You Vending
Your Management Team.
· Who runs the business? CEO, Operations Manager, Administrative Assistant,
· What are their roles and key skills?
· How will your business make money?
· What key financial information does your audience need to decide whether to invest in you and your business?
Funding You Are Seeking.
Why Will Investors Want to Invest in This Business and in You?
PowerPoint with notes; no more than 10–12 slides.
If you select one of the PowerPoint formats, include bullets, relevant images, and the like, do not include paragraphs or full sentences on the slides.
Your presentation needs to impress the investors; make it creative and interesting while including all the relevant information.