Outline and Resources – You are to turn in an outline and resource list for your project before the end of week 5 and submit it to the proper folder. Part two will not be accepted unless part one is turned in.
You must turn in an outline and a list of resources for your project no later than the end of week five.
1. Use either an Alphanumeric Outline, a Decimal Outline, or a sentence hierarchical outline.
2. The list of resources you expect to use includes websites, books and films. This should be in the form of an .
To see the entire description of the Final Project, click here >
As you prepare for the Outline of your Final Paper, here are some things to keep in mind:
· Wherever you are in your writing process, it's important to remember that you're trying to show me what you've learned in the course
· Make observations and connections and integrate vocabulary and concepts we're learning
· Think about the organization. Simply listing the elements in the assignment prompt is not an outline
· The thesis statement is the most important part of the outline
· I would like to see a full sentence outline. The more complete your work is now, the more helpful and substantive my feedback can be. I look forward to seeing how your work is developing!
· You should plan to spend about more time on this stage of the assignment (research and outline) than on the final stage of the assignment (rough draft and polish)
· can assist you if you get stuck or need some extra help
· Final Essay Stage Two – Samples of Outline and Resources ( )( )