This week, you will develop your personal philosophy of teaching in a written statement, articulating your beliefs about important educational theories and practices. Your teaching philosophy should be based on what is meaningful to you in your approach to teaching.There is no right or wrong way to write a personal teaching philosophy. However, for the purpose of this assignment, please follow the assignment guidelines below to connect your beliefs, goals, and strategies into a coherent approach to help students learn and grow.Assignment GuidelinesPhilosophy Paper Requirements
- The paper should be 2, typed in Times New Roman using 12-point font, and double-spaced with 1″ margins.
- Use a first person narrative and present tense.
- Write sincerely, uniquely, and memorably. Avoid clichs, jargon, and technical terms.
- Include specific (not abstract) ideas, using 12 concrete examples, whether actual or anticipated experiences.
- Show humility and mention students enthusiastically.
- Include your conception of how learning occurs.
- Communicate your goals as an instructor.
- Include actual or anticipated teaching strategies and methods.
- Include justification for why you teach (or anticipate teaching) the way you do.
- Include a brief discussion of how your teaching (or anticipated teaching) facilitates student learning.
- Include a conclusion.
To assist you in developing your teaching philosophy, you may choose to include any or all of the following:
- Famous quotes
NO PLAGIO MORE THAN 10 %
This week, you will seek approval for a research area for your quantitative research proposal project due in weeks 7 and 8. Submit a one-page, double-spaced paper addressing the following points:
- Identify your chosen research topic ( BREAST CANCER)
- Create at least one problem statement to go along with your chosen research area
- Identify your research question/s
- Explain the significance of the research topic to nursing
Upon completion, your instructor will approve, deny, or make recommendations for modifications of your research topic, problem statement, or research question(s) to ensure successful completion of the research proposal project.If you need some assistance creating a PICOT question, it is attached a document, For a template provided by the AAACN.
DUE DATE January 10 , 2023
NO MORE THA 10 % PLAGIARISM
EACH ASSIGNMENT MUST BE DONE IN A SEPARATE WORD DOCUMENT, THEY ARE NOT RELATED.