Dear Teacher Candidates,
Watch the video and evaluate and reflect upon the teacher’s instructional skills in relation to Domain 3 components A, B, C, D.
Instructions to use GoReact
- Review Criteria on Danielson Domain 3 components 3a, 3b, 3c, 3d
- Click on the GoReact link (Load GoReact).
- Press play button to begin watching the video
- When you see evidence of a Danielson Domain 3 component, pause the video
- Select one of the four colored markers that correspond to one the components (3a, 3b, 3c, 3d)
- Click the Reply button and provide a rationale of how the teacher is meeting or not meeting the instructional criteria for the component you choose
- Press the play button to continue the video
NOTE: We recommend that you review the video twice to ensure that you are capturing the instructional moves that either meet or do not meet the Danielson Domain components (3a, 3b, 3c, 3d)
NOTE: Use each component no more than two to three times and provide rationale for each time you select a component.
Using the Rubric
Based on your comments/rationale you provided, use the rubric to evaluate the instruction in relation to the rubric levels of achievement (Highly Effective, Effective, Developing, Ineffective).
Click on the clipboard below to access the Rubric.