Compile all parts of the project and put it into one paper. You should have a separate title page and reference list. Consider
the following format when compiling your final project:
1. Title page
3. Introduction/background of your topic (include theory in this section)
4. Research question
5. Literature review (two articles you reviewed and text)
6. Research design/methodology
7. Survey questions
8. Data analysis plan
9. Dissemination plan
11. Reference page
The conclusion section should include responses to the following questions:
1. What do you hope to learn from your research findings?
2. How will you communicate the findings?
3. What will you do with the information that you communicate? Will you start a public health program? Will you start
4. Summarize the entire project.
5. This additional section should be an additional 500 words.
The final project should be seven to ten pages in length (not including the title or reference pages). Please remember that
the paper should be in APA format and contain in-text citations.