3. Chapter 5- pp 127-146
4. Review the
6. No discussion this week
Student Sample (with permission) Parts 1 and 2: DNP_SWOT_Analysis_Part 1 and 2 Student Sample Spring 2019.docx
See the following reference for an example of a DNP Role SWOT Analysis, Table 10-6, pp. 362-363 in 4th Edition of Zaccagnini and Pecheck
Areas to address in Part 1: In 10-12 pages, not including the references.
· Clear description of the specific DNP role of interest, why chosen
· Identifies if there is a gap in this role currently, why it is needed
· Differentiates b/w MSN and DNP in the role- what are the differences from a DNP perspective
· Conducts a SWOT analysis, with references for findings
PLEASE NOTE :
1. You must use Turnitin- and review your similarity score. No plagiarism.
2. About 10-12 References within the last 5 years
3. Must use and the following references:
a. Read chapter 8 and 9 from Zaccagnini, M., & Pechacek, J. (2021). The doctor of nursing practice essentials. (4th Ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
b. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. 2021. The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: Charting a Path to Achieve Health Equity. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. .
c. Chapter 5- pp 127-146
4. Please provide in-text citations for all references