Chrishele Bates CHILDD-174-501 Introductory Practicum
Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards
1. How do Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards relate to the assessment of the development of young children?
2. Why are the early learning standards necessary and important?
3. Are the Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards appropriate for all children? Explain
4. What is the difference between the Wisconsin Early Model Leaning Standards and curriculum?
5. Why is common language important?
6. How can the Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards be used for ALL children with disabilities?
WMELS are designed to address individual differences and serve as a foundation for
7. How do the Wisconsin Model Early Learning Standards relate to the Wisconsin Academic Standards?
8. Please summarize The Wisconsin Academic Standards, including the following:
· the states that adopted the standards
· the importance to teachers
· outcome for the students
· where you can obtain information about these standards
Two paragraphs-minimum three sentences each paragraph, (paraphrased).