Use the following prompts as a guide.
Reflection on social issues
Please write a 300 – 500 word response to the content from Weeks 4, 5 & 6, considering the following prompts:
· Of the social issues discussed in the the 1910s and 1920s content, which impacted you the most? Why?
· What connections can you make between this issue and an issue today?
· How does this issue, or another issue from these weeks, connect to your life?
· Comment on Lew Leslie's impact as a Producer.
· How did Bill Robinson advance opportunities for black performers?
· Note: It should be evident from your writing that you read all content. You do not need to summarize content, but your thoughts should include detailed references to what you learned.